Bourke Bridge Inn – elegant and comfortable amenities
All cabins and executive suites feature custom-made furniture to resemble the early 1900’s. Each cabin has a verandah on 3 sides with table and chair settings and your own parking space. The main house and executive suites are on a first-floor level and have a verandah all the way around.
There is no smoking allowed inside any of our buildings, but we respect your right to smoke and provide a table and chair setting, with an ashtray, outside your room.
Bourke Bridge Inn features:
- 2 Executive suites with en-suites – Queen-size beds plus single sofa-bed
- 5 Free-standing cabins with en-suites – Queen-size beds plus single sofa-bed
- 1 Free-standing cabin with wheelchair-friendly en-suite
- Direct access to accommodation
- Individual suite air-conditioning systems
- Individual suite hot-water systems
- Individual suite ironing facilities
- Bathroom spas
- Tea/coffee, refrigerator,library books, bath robes
- TV, clock/radio
- Internet connection in each suite
- In-house laundry service
- Dining room and cocktailbar
Check-in: 12.00 noon
Accommodation is both Traditional Inn and Cottage Style
Dining Room and Cocktail Bar
The elegant Dining Room overlooks the Darling River and features evaporative cooling and gas log-fire heating. It seats 34 persons and the Cocktail Bar is licenced for 18 persons, 12 seated and 6 standing.